- 9" By 3.3" With 5mm Sawtooth - A Commonly Used Size For Cutting: The eGoodn pinking shears measure 9" long and 3.3" wide, just the right size for most of hands. From the tip of blade to the screw, it's about 3.9 inch. And from screw to the end of handle, it's about 5.1 inch. The sawtooth distance is 5mm, depth is 2mm
- Versatile Pinking Shears - An Essential For Your Sewing Box: The sharp blades are saw-toothed instead of straight leaving a zigzag pattern as you cut, the sawtooth pattern can limit the length of the frayed thread of unfinished cloth edges and thus minimize damage. These zigzag scissors can also be used for decorative cuts, ideal for dressmaking and crafts when working with thin fabrics, linings, paper, photos etc.
- Ergonomic Grip Uses Comfortable - A Perfect Gift For Your Beloved: eGoodn pinking shears have soft handle made of high quality ABS and TPR material. Also, the handle is optimized with slimmer and smoother body, which feels suitably in your hands. It's not as such heavy or big as some other brands which contribute to hand fatigue. These scissors apply to young or elder people, big or small hands
- Thickened Stainless Steel Blades - A Long Lasting Tool For Daily Life: Made of high grade stainless steel,these pinking shears are durable and strong enough for a long time use. Strengthened screw fastens the blades securely and the steel ball bearing joint offers precise cut. Sharp serrated blades are easy to open and close, which make the cutting tasks easier and more efficient
- Buy With Confidence From eGoodn - A Lifetime Support For Your Purchase: We have great faith in our premium pinking shears. If, however, the scissors you receive do not turn out to be what you expected, please just contact us for a full refund.
Dimension: 9" long, 3.3" wide, sawtooth distance 5mm, depth 2mm
Package Quantity: 1
Color: Black Blue
Material: Stainless Steel Blade & PP Handle
1. Please grease the joint when using the serrated scissors for the first time, or if they get stuck.
2. Please don’t cut with nothing or it will harm the cutting edge.
3. Please don’t cut hard subjects or too thick materials.
4. Please try to cut something else for practice before cutting your subjects.
5. Please clean it with dry cloth before using.