- Long-staple Egyptian Cotton Thread: “Long-staple Egyptian cotton” is recognized as one of the highest-quality cottons available. eGoodn uses this high quality thread for cross-stitching enthusiasts. Compared to ecologic cotton thread, our thread touches more silky and soft, the colors are more vivid and durable without fading
- HD Pre-printed Pattern: The fabric is clearly printed with tiny squares that are colored and labeled with symbols. Each symbol corresponds to a cross stitch thread color. The symbols are written on a chart, with the corresponding thread color written below it. The chart is typically printed on the side of the fabric
- High Quality Cotton Cloth: eGoodn uses the best 21-weave 100% combed cotton thickened fabric which will last long. Positive grids prevent your eyes from being tired, and it touches comfortable. Perfect handmade craft suits for both kids and adults
- Eco-friendly Water Soluble Ink: eGoodn cross stitch stamped cloth uses safe ink for printing, which can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Since the ink is water soluble, please do not get the cloth wet before you finish it
- Fabric Details: 11CT- 11 grids per inch; Fabric size- 14.6 inch by 8.7 inch; Printed pattern area- 10.9 inch by 6.4 inch; Plaid Number- 120×70 grids
Stamped Cross Stitch Kit – Love Birds
This is a 11CT Stamped Cross stitch. Each thread in this kit has 6 strands, please use 2 strands for "Full Stitch" , and use 1 strand of thread for "Back Stitch".
This is an easy kit for both adults and children to finish, the included English instructions tell some basics about stamped cross stitch, but it's not a tutorial. For a complete beginner, you can find everything you need to get started on YouTube.
Here are some tips about this kit:
1. The printed ink on fabric can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent.
2. The threads are pre-sorted on the card, which is marked with Arabic numbers. Every number represents one particular thread.
3. On the printed fabric, you will see printed charts which show "Full Stitch" and "Back Stitch". Please use 2 strands of threads for "Full Stitch", and use 1 strand of thread for "Back Stitch".
4. The chart on the fabric has 3 rows : NO. / Symbol / DMC.
The first row " NO." represents the number of thread pre-sorted on the card, the second row "Symbol" represents the printed squares on the fabric, the third row " DMC" represents the thread colors (for supplement purpose).
Customer Service Guide