- STAMPED CROSS STITCH KITS PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS KIDS ADVANCED: With accurately pre-printed pattern - Happy Tree, this cross stitch kit is perfect for a cross stitch art enthusiast. Clear and bright colors make this kit very enjoyable to stitch
- HIGH QUALITY COTTON FABRIC WITH ACCURATE PRE-PRINTED PATTERN: eGoodn embroidery kits use thicker cotton fabric than other ordinary kits, which lasts long with elegant look. Accurately pre-printed cute design as well as Arab numbers, symbols and DMC colors makes this cross-stitching work easy and fun learning, for all ages
- 100% EGYPT LONG-STAPLE COTTON FLOSS KEEP BRIGHT COLORS LASTING: Compared to ecologic cotton floss, Egypt long-staple cotton floss touches more silky and soft, the colors are much more bright and durable without fading. For those who are enthusiastic in collecting cross-stitch art works, choosing this high quality floss is an ideal choice
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WATER SOLUBLE PRINTING DYE EASY TO WASH: The printed colors on the fabric are very easy to wash off. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Since it uses water soluble printing dye, please do not get it wet before you finish it. Size of Fabric:18.1 inch by 18.1 inch, Size of Printed Pattern: 14.5 inch by 14.5 inch, Plaid Number: 160×160 grids
- ★ Important ★ : Please use 2 strands of threads for "Full Stitch" to complete this whole kit.
Stamped Cross Stitch Kit - Happy Tree
This is a 11CT Stamped Cross stitch. Each thread in this kit has 6 strands, please use 2 strands of threads for "Full Stitch" to finish the whole kit
This is relative easy kit for both adults and children to finish, the included english instructions tell some basics about stamped cross stitch, but it's not a tutorial. For a complete beginner, you can find everything you need to get started on YouTube.
Here are some tips about this kit:
1. The printed ink on fabric can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent.
2. The threads are pre-sorted on the card, which is marked with Arabic numbers. Every number represents one particular thread.
3. On the printed fabric, you will see printed charts which show "Full Stitch", please use 2 strands of threads to finish the part.
4. The chart on the fabric has 3 rows : NO. / Symbol / DMC.
The first row " NO." is the Arabic number on the card, the second row "Symbol" represents the printed color on fabric, the third row " DMC" represent the DMC number of each Arabic number on the card.
For example, the first column of the chart printed at the bottom of fabric shows "NO. 01, Light blue square and DMC 164", this means you should use NO. 01 floss on the card to finish the Light blue squares printed on the fabric, since this chart is marked with "Full Stitch", so you use 2 strands of threads.
1. Pre-sorted Threads
2. Pre-printed Fabric
3. HD Graph
4. Two Needles
5. English Instructions
6. Customer Service Guide