- 【Long-staple Egyptian Cotton Thread】 “Long-staple Egyptian cotton” is recognized as one of the highest-quality cottons available. eGoodn uses this high quality thread for cross-stitching enthusiasts. Compared to ecologic cotton thread, our thread touches more silky and soft, the colors are more vivid and durable without fading
- 【HD Pre-printed Pattern】 The fabric is clearly printed with tiny squares that are colored and labeled with symbols. Each symbol corresponds to a cross stitch thread color. The symbols are written on a chart, with the corresponding thread color written below it. The chart is typically printed on the side of the fabric
- 【High Quality Cotton Fabric】 eGoodn uses the best 21-weave 100% combed cotton thickened fabric which will last long. Positive grids prevent your eyes from being tired, and it touches comfortable. Perfect handmade craft suits for both kids and adults
- 【Eco-friendly Water Soluble Ink】 eGoodn cross stitch stamped cloth uses safe ink for printing, which can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Since the ink is water soluble, please do not get the cloth wet before you finish it
- 【Fabric Details】 11CT- 11 grids per inch; Fabric size- 15 inch by 18.1 inch; Printed pattern area- 11.4 inch by 14.5 inch; Plaid Number- 125×160 grids
Stamped Cross Stitch Kit - Daisy Vase
This is a 11CT Stamped Cross stitch. Each thread in this kit has 6 strands, please use 2 strands of threads for "Full Stitch" to finish the whole kit
This is a beautiful kit for both adults and children to finish, the included english instructions tell some basics about stamped cross stitch, but it's not a tutorial. For a complete beginner, you can find everything you need to get started on YouTube.
Here are some tips about this kit:
1. The printed ink on fabric can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent.
2. The threads are pre-sorted on the card, which is marked with Arabic numbers. Every number represents one particular thread.
3. On the printed fabric, you will see printed chart which show "Full Stitch", please use 2 strands of threads to finish the whole pattern.
4. The chart on the fabric has 3 rows : NO. / Symbol / DMC.
The first row " NO." is the Arabic number on the card, the second row "Symbol" represents the printed color on fabric, the third row " DMC" represent the DMC number of each Arabic number on the card.
For example, the first column of the chart printed at the bottom of fabric shows "NO. 01, Purple + and DMC 301", this means you should use NO. 01 floss on the card to finish all the Purple + printed on the fabric, since this chart is marked with "Full Stitch", so you use 2 strands of threads.
1. Pre-sorted Threads
2. Pre-printed Fabric
3. HD Graph
4. Two Needles
5. English Instructions
6. Customer Service Guide