- STAMPED CROSS STITCH KITS PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS KIDS ADVANCED: With accurately pre-printed pattern - Butterflies, this cross stitch kit is perfect for a cross stitch art enthusiast. Clear and bright colors make this kit very enjoyable to stitch
- HIGH QUALITY COTTON FABRIC WITH ACCURATE PRE-PRINTED PATTERN: eGoodn embroidery kits use thicker cotton fabric than other ordinary kits, which lasts long with elegant look. Accurately pre-printed cute design as well as Arab numbers, symbols and DMC colors makes this cross-stitching work easy and fun learning, for all ages
- 100% EGYPT LONG-STAPLE COTTON FLOSS KEEP BRIGHT COLORS LASTING: Compared to ecologic cotton floss, Egypt long-staple cotton floss touches more silky and soft, the colors are much more bright and durable without fading. For those who are enthusiastic in collecting cross-stitch art works, choosing this high quality floss is an ideal choice
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY WATER SOLUBLE PRINTING DYE EASY TO WASH: The printed colors on the fabric are very easy to wash off. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent. Since it uses water soluble printing dye, please do not get it wet before you finish it. Size of Fabric:12.6 inch by 15.4 inch, Size of Printed Pattern: 9.1 inch by 11.8 inch, Plaid Number: 100×130 grids
- ★ Important ★ : Please use 2 strands for "Full Stitch", and use 1 strand of thread for "Back Stitch"
Stamped Cross Stitch Kit - Butterflies
This is a 11CT Stamped Cross stitch. Each thread in this kit has six strands, please use 2 strands for "Full Stitch" , and use 1 strand of thread for "Back Stitch".
This is an easy kit for beginners to finish, the included english instructions tell some basics about stamped cross stitch, but it's not a tutorial. For a complete beginner, you can find everything you need to get started on YouTube.
Here are some tips about this kit:
1. The printed ink on fabric can be washed off easily. Just hand wash the finished fabric in lukewarm water with neutral detergent.
2. The threads are pre-sorted on the card, which is marked with Arabic numbers. Every number represents one particular thread.
3. On the printed fabric, you will see printed charts which show "Full Stitch" and "Back Stitch". For "Full Stitch" , please use 2 strands of threads, and for "Back Stitch", please use 1 strand of thread.
4. The chart on the fabric has 3 rows : NO. / Symbol / DMC.
The first row " NO." is the Arabic number on the card, the second row "Symbol" represents the printed color on fabric, the third row " DMC" represent the DMC number of each Arabic number on the card.
For example, the first column of the chart printed at the bottom of fabric shows " NO. 01, Purple square and DMC 310 ", this means you should use NO. 01 floss on the card to finish the Purple squares printed on the fabric, since this chart is marked with "Full Stitch", so you use 2 strands of thread for this part.
1. Pre-sorted Threads
2. Pre-printed Fabric
3. HD Graph
4. Two Needles
5. English Instructions
6.Customer Service Guide