- High Quality 100% COTTON FABRIC: eGoodn classic reserve Aida is made of 100-percent cotton yarn. It is heavier and thicker than ordinary fabric, so it can be stitched without a hoop. Good choice for counted cross stitch lovers.
- PRECISE SQUARES FOR EASY USE: Precise square-patterned weave with visible stitching holes makes this cross stitch fabric easy to use and allows your needle to glide through the holes easily.
- PERFECT SIZE OF 14 COUNT AIDA: 14CT means the fabric has 14 stitches/squares per-inch. Each square represents a cross stitch. The fabric measures 19.7 by 13.8 inches. That’s to say, there are about 275 squares in length and 193 squares in width.
- PRACTICAL SEWING TOOLS AS GIFT: Along with the 14CT white aida faric, you will receive several cross stitch tools as gift specially for you, which includes 2 needles, 2 needle threader, 2 floss robbin, 2 pom-pom, 1 scissors, 1 seam ripper, 1 thimble.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR AIDA: After stitching, hand wash in lukewarm water with a mild liquid soap. Rinse in cold water. Let dry flat. If necessary iron between two towels.
14CT Cross Stitch Fabric - This is a 14 count cross stitching fabric, which means it has 14 stitches/squares per inch. Squares are larger than 18CT Aida. It makes cross-stitching easier.
Measures 19.7 By 13.8 Inches - The white cross stitch cloth measures 19.7 inches in length and 13.8 inches in width, i.e. 50cm by 35cm. Since it’s 14ct, there are approx. 275 X 193 squares.
Good Aida Cloth - We use the best 21-weave 100% combed cotton thickened fabric with precise squares and visible stitching holes, which help your eyes from being tired.
Washing Instructions - After stitching, hand wash in lukewarm water with a mild liquid soap. Rinse in cold water. Let dry flat. If necessary iron between two towels.
2 x White Aida Fabric
1 x Thread Scissors
1 x Seam Ripper
1 x Thimble
2 x Two Needles
2 x Floss Robbin
2 x Needle Threader
2 x Needle Pom-pom
1 x eGoodn Customer Service Guide